
This is kinda neat, so I thought I'd carry along the "tag"...
1. Erica tagged me; she graduated Berryville High School with Justin & I just met her for the first time at their 10-year high school reunion in June. She is super sweet & I'm sure has LOTS of stories she could tell me about Justin "back in the day"! All I know is that I had such a great time meeting her & having fun with her at their reunion!
2. OK - here are my 7 random facts:
- I was raised on a farm in rural Arkansas & raised hogs to show at our county fair.
- When I'm upset, I CLEAN. The kitchen, the bathroom...just watch out, because if I'm hardcore cleaning, I'm probably mad about something. (Just ask Justin - he sometimes jokes that he needs to make me mad just so I'll clean up our house at times! ha ha)
- I love the taste of flat root beer. Really bubbly root beer is disgusting to me, but flat root beer is awesome.
- Another strange food fact: I love stale Peeps (that they sell at Easter). I open up the package & leave them sitting out for 3-4 days before I start eating on them. The harder, the better!
- I have a jeans addiction. Last winter, I had over 3o pair of jeans, but I've cleaned out & gotten down to about 15 of my favorites.
- I would take a bullet & stand in front of a moving train for my kids. Most mothers are like this, but having kids brought out such a strong sense of needing to protect & care for them. In my eyes, no other can take care of them like I can & this sometimes comes across as being "over-protective" to others; I've also learned that I have a hard time accepting help when it comes to doing things for my kids. However, to me, I'm just trying to be the best Mother that I can to them...and they really are my world.
- I could be pregnant & have babies the rest of my life. I love being pregnant & love the whole childbirthing process -- I have told Justin before that if we had family or close friends that couldn't have kids, I would happily be their surrogate. I just love every bit of it! (And knowing that Kaylee is probably our last makes me a bit sad...)
3. My 7 random people aren't so random, but they're all people whose blogs I follow:
- Rebekah Harris -- one of my college nutrition girlfriends
- Michelle Schmitt -- one of my new friends here in Texas
- Cristy McMillan -- one of my Moms Club friends who lives a few streets over
- Rachel Ham -- one of my friends I worked with before I had Austin (and oddly enough, our last names are both Ham & we're not related...and we were pregnant with our first kids at the same time...then our seconds at the same time too!!)
- Jessica Bowles -- an Arkansas friend that I didn't really become close to until she & her hubby (who was one of Justin's friends/roomies in college) moved to Austin
- Hillary -- she just got married & I sadly don't know her last name now. Another college nutrition girlfriend...
- Amanda with Bibs & Cribs -- I haven't technically met her, but she has the most adorable stuff on her blog. Can't get enough of that Razorback stuff! :) GO HOGS!!

1 comment:
I am going to this...I will try tomorrow! Thanks for tagging me...I loved reading your facts! I didn't know you loved being pregnant so much! I did, however, know what a great mom you are! Austin and Kaylee are so lucky!
Post a Comment