Wednesday, October 1, 2008

GO HOGS (regardless of the outcome of Saturday's game!)

Justin went to the Arkansas/Texas game on Saturday with our neighbors, Brian & Leslie.  We had gotten our hands on 3 tickets back before the original game was postponed because of Hurricane Ike, but ended up not being able to find a babysitter this past weekend; I ended up staying home with the kids & watching the game on TV as Justin & the Wades headed downtown.

Even though ours Hogs were defeated, Justin said he had a great time experiencing a college football game here in Texas (they say everything is bigger in Texas...and I learn more every day that they really mean it!!).  

I have a great pic of Justin & Brian at the game (Justin with his horns down & Brian throwing up his Texas Tech guns), but I can't get it to upload for some reason.  Maybe I'll get it added later today...

No comments: