Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Childbirth is Easier...

Yesterday started our uphill running training with Round Rock Fit.  Can you say NOT FUN?!?

I had it pictured in my mind & although the hill was shorter than I thought it would be, it was MUCH steeper!  I must tell you that after going through childbirth two times, I would much rather do that again than run hills.  HONESTLY. 

I think I ran the hill 5 times (Justin ran it 7 times) and I realized how much more it takes out of you to run hills than just run.  Justin compared running hills to actually working out in the gym with weights -- it's not cardio, it's a HARD workout!!

Anyway, looks like I'm going to dread Tuesdays for the next 5-6 weeks, because that's what our training entails on Tuesdays for the next couple of months.  

Someone pass me the epidural -- I'll take that over this training anyday...

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Think of how much easier running flat surfaces will be now!!! I can't believe I have yet to see you since I only live like...an hour away from you now! I have been working and I work some weird hours! Let's get together soon!