Monday, October 20, 2008

Mean Face



I am forever telling Austin to quit making his "mean face".  He started making this face about a month or so ago, and then decided it was better if he also talked in a mean voice (he's learning how to push my buttons, just like his Daddy does!  ha).  He gets in trouble at least 4 times a day for either doing a mean face or a mean voice...if they're not coupled together.

We are getting Kaylee geared up for starting to eat rice cereal within the next week, so I've been putting her in her new high chair to get her used to sitting there while we're eating & while I'm cooking.  During breakfast, Austin wanted me to take their picture together... little did I know that while Kaylee was looking all prim & proper in her highchair, Austin was doing the mean face.  I didn't even realize it until I pulled them up on my computer tonight.  Oh well -- I guess I got one good one & one "mean face" one...
At least Kaylee looks happy in both of them!   -ha-


No comments: