Friday, October 17, 2008

Playgroup

Our Moms Club playgroup was at our house on Monday morning.  6 Moms & 11 Kids...in my house all at once.  

Here is a shot of Austin's room once all was said & done.  I think every toy he owned (except for the ones with millions of small pieces that I stash in the top of his closet!) was on the floor...and I think he couldn't have been more proud of his mess!  He'd keep saying, "Mom, wanna come see my room?  Wanna see what I did??"   :)

2 comments:

Rachel Lyn said...

Ah, yes. Playgroup. The screaming, the tantrums, the mess, and the FUN!

Rebekah said...

I LOVE IT!!! He is all boy and perfect in every way! I think it is funny and priceless that he is so proud of the mess! He probably does not get to do that very often...and I can't blame you! Glad it is your house and not mine!