Nicole Whelan took Kaylee's 2-year pictures at Memorial Park here in Round Rock a few weekends ago. As always, she did a great job... and Kaylee was quite the little model for her. They (Nicole & Kaylee) work so well together; they're a perfect team!
Out of the 90+ pictures that Nicole sent me, these are our favorites. Enjoy!!













3 comments:
OH MY WORD!!!! Could she be any more beautiful?!?! The pics turned out perfect! I love them and love little Miss Kaylee!! Cilla asked if you would put her name on the the two blue dresses when Kaylee grows out of them! What are we gonna do when we move back to Arkansas?!?! We I will just have to pay the shipping!!!!
I can hardly stand all that cuteness. I swear she is one of the cutest little girls I've ever seen in my entire life!
Oh my goodness, she is the prettiest ever! Like Mother, Like Daughter. Thanks for sharing the pictures. She is absolutely beautiful!!!
Post a Comment