On Sunday, we decided to drive out to Marble Falls, Texas to the Hidden Falls Adventure Park so Austin could ride his 4-wheeler around & get a bit more practice on it. The original plan was to also take Justin's 4-wheeler, but it was in the shop and didn't get worked on in time, so we only loaded up Austin's little bike & headed out...
The scenery on the trip out there was amazing. Lots of small country roads that reminded us both of Arkansas... which we love! And this area of the Texas Hill Country was the most beautiful I've ever seen; I told Justin I wouldn't mind to drive out there more often, simply so I could see such beautiful scenery again!
We got to the private park, started driving through it (there's over 3,000 acres of land they've converted into areas for people to camp, bike, picnic, etc.) & soon realized that the front part of the park has their herd of Longhorn cattle on it! I'm not sure if Texas is just wearing off on me, but I think Longhorns are just beautiful! And the kids love them too! This bull was right beside the road, so I made Justin stop so I could take a picture; I felt like such a city girl (ha), but I knew I had to have it for my blog!!
We set up our area under a big tree, had lunch & watched Austin ride around on his 4-wheeler for a few hours. Kaylee & I eventually got a bit tired, so we laid in the back of the Tahoe trying to catch a snooze (which never really happened)... while Justin sat in his lawn chair on the trailer watching Austin.
Once again, he did a great job riding his 4-wheeler. He LOVES that thing & he's getting quite good on it! Where we had set up our area, there were these big hills that he would ride down & back up the other side... he was loving it! Check out the video below too... it's not long & shows his mad riding skills!! -ha-

No comments:
Post a Comment