Monday, May 10, 2010

Creative Kids

Austin has been in a very creative mood the past week or so. I've captured some of his creations & thought I'd share them with you...

First off, Leslie & Emma were coming over for dinner late last week, and Austin drew pictures for both of them. Leslie is expecting their second little girl, named Summer, next month, and Austin drew a picture of Leslie & her belly...


...and a picture of Emma holding baby Summer...


At school, Austin made this awesome spider hat. Pretty creepy, huh? (When you turn it upside down, it almost looks like he should be learning about Jamaica instead of insects in school! They look like dreads!)


(This is just a sweet picture I snapped of Kaylee chasing me around this morning trying to see the pictures I was snapping.)


Austin has been super sweet this Mother's Day & gave me a picture he drew... and then decided today that he was going to make me a Mother's Day lunch. The "meal of champions" was a turkey & cheese sandwich that he tried to cut into hearts using our sandwich/cookie cutter. I thought he did a great job... and that sandwich was yummy!!


No comments: