Everything is well here in Texas. The kids are growing like CRAZY & I honestly wish that the days would just slow down so I can savor every minute of them being this age.
Austin LOVES his baby sister & helps me out so much with her; he is the world's best at making her laugh & keeping her occupied! He will be starting a 2-day a week "Mothers Day Out" preschool in the fall & he is so excited about it. He's going to the same school as his little neighbor friend, Jackson, so he's happy to be going to "Jackson's school". His "girlfriend" is still Emma, and they have such a great time playing together. They're at such great ages right now because they can just play & play with eachother & have minimal confrontations! :)
It blows my mind that Kaylee is already 1! She has started taking a few steps over this past week, and we have totally weaned her off of the bottle as of Tuesday of this week. The next feat is to get the paci away from her, which (I'm sure) will be much harder -- she LOVES her paci, and I must say that I do as well. When I'm on the phone with clients & she starts fussing, I just stick it in her mouth & have peace & quiet. I think I'll have to wean BOTH of us off of if!!
Justin has been threatening a haircut for her the past week, but I'm going to try to hold out & let her hair keep growing. The mullet isn't as obvious as it once was, as her hair in the back is really starting to grow in more full. But her hair is just adorable in a ponytail, which is my main reason I want to hold off on getting her a haircut. Not many 1 year olds have a ponytail like Kaylee's! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment