Wednesday, May 27, 2009

New Camera!

Well, I had written last week that my old camera crapped out on the morning of Kaylee's birthday.  We ordered a new one & I got it in the mail late Thursday afternoon!  I LOVE it & I'm already wondering why I didn't get a new one earlier!!  

Let the blog posts begin!!!  Here are a few of the first pictures I took with my new camera...

My favorite flower is the hydrangea.  Justin's Mom transplanted a small one for me right after we moved into this house & I left it in a pot for WAY too long -- at one point, it even died (as Justin is always quick to remind me).  I planted it in front of our house & it is BEAUTIFUL this year!  Tons of gorgeous, pink blooms.  My hydrangea bushes in the back aren't doing so great this year (since Justin cut them back last year), so I'm proud I have at least one looking good.


And, of course, one of smiley Kaylee...right after we got back from grocery shopping.  So excuse the bags behind her, please!   :)


No comments: