One year ago this past weekend, Kaylee Shea entered our lives. She was born on May 16th at 11:44 pm at a whopping 8 pounds 4 ounces!
This past year has been a total delight -- two wonderful kids that I get to share each day with & a great husband that appreciates me staying at home to raise them during this time, which could be the most important years in their growing-up lives. Each day truly is a gift with them & I find myself always ready for them to wake up in the mornings so we can begin a new day playing together.
These are some of my favorite pictures from her birth:
Dr. Baylor & Kaylee, about 3 minutes after she was born
The morning after Kaylee was born, Justin surprised us with matching diamond stud earrings!!
Austin finally getting to meet Kaylee for the first time. And our first official family picture all together!!
My two wonderful kids
Justin & Kaylee catching a nap together in the hospital

3 comments:
I can't believe your baby girl is a year old! The cake is AMAZING...I am calling you next March! We definitely need to get together soon. We are going to Colorado at the end of this week...lets plan something when I get back! Miss you!
Kaylee is starting to look a lot like Austin! They are both such beautiful kids...like their mommy!
These pictures are so sweet!
Happy 1st birthday to Kaylee!
(And I have no idea how you are able to make a cake like that all by yourself. I'm so impressed!)
Post a Comment