Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sprinkler Park

This past Friday (yes, I'm a bit behind on my blogging), Justin was working from home, so the kids & I met up with our Moms Club at the Brushy Creek Sprinkler Park.  I had run at this park before, but never when the sprinklers were actually running.  I must say I was very impressed with this park -- mostly because it didn't cost a penny for the kids to play in the water!!

Austin had a great time playing with his friend, Jacob, while Kaylee & I sat under the trees in the shade, along with another Mom from our Club.  We had a great time & will definitely be hitting that place again this summer!!

(He's in the aqua shorts below...)



1 comment:

Rachel Lyn said...

They have something similar on Barton Springs next to the Long Center if you are ever "in town". HA! Love the new pic, btw. Kaylee looks like, "no one better mess with me!"