Wow - looking back at the pictures of our family just a year ago blows my mind. It doesn't feel like it's been a whole year since they were taken! It's unbelievable how fast time is flying by...
One Year Ago...
We went down to our community pool for the first weekend it was open for the season. Austin & Emma had a great time playing in the water together (as usual), while Justin & I, along with Brian & Leslie, enjoyed getting some sun & hanging out as well.
And, one year ago this week, THIS is what I looked like! Wow - look at that belly!
I was just less than 3 weeks away from giving birth to Miss Kaylee...and my hair was SO long!! I remember exactly what we were doing when we took this picture. We were getting ready to go out to eat at Logan's Steakhouse (one of my cravings during my pregnancy), and I got Justin to snap this picture just before we walked out the door that evening. It's amazing how much things change in just one year...Austin is so much bigger & now we have a beautiful little girl to share our lives with as well! Life couldn't get any better!!

1 comment:
I just looked back at our pictures from a year ago and we were at the pool too!
Post a Comment