Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Aunt Rachel & Uncle Stinkypants!

Yesterday, my brother, Brian, turned the big 3-0.  Of course, you can't explain the significance of this big milestone to a 3 1/2 year old, so I resorted to just making Austin call my brother OLD on numerous occasions yesterday!  -ha-   (I honestly don't think 30 is that old, because Lord knows I'm just around the corner from it myself, but just being able to get my son to pick on my brother is the best feeling in the world!  Heaven knows he picked on me enough as we were growing up together; call this PAYBACK! ha)

Here are the birthday wishes to my brother, Brian (of whom Austin calls "Uncle Stinkypants"... something I called my brother once this past November & it's stuck ever since!), and his wife, Rachel.  They are 1 year & 1 day apart -- so HAPPY BIRTHDAY yesterday to Brian & HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Rachel today!!





(I've learned my brother can't open up video attachments on his computer, which is why I'm posting their birthday greetings here on our blog.  Hope everyone enjoys nonetheless!)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I can't believe how much Austin reminds me of Justin!! He is so cute!!!