Hey Amber! You may not remember me but I got your blog address off of Erica's blog. I am Mindi (from Justin's class). Anyways Awesome costumes!! You guys look great. The kids are so cute and growing fast.
We met in college at the University of Arkansas (GO HOGS!) and ended up getting married in December of 2003. Justin's job moved us to Texas & we loved it so much that he got permanent placement & we stayed! We have two wonderful children -- Austin is almost 6 and Kaylee is 3. We have been blessed with a great set of friends here in Texas that feel like our family away from home.
1 comment:
Hey Amber! You may not remember me but I got your blog address off of Erica's blog. I am Mindi (from Justin's class). Anyways Awesome costumes!! You guys look great. The kids are so cute and growing fast.
Post a Comment