Here are a few pictures of Kaylee from the past week:
Justin's parents came to visit for a day this past week, and his Mom snapped this picture of me trying to get Kaylee to sit up. She does it some days, and others she can't seem to quite get her balance right. Regardless, it's just so crazy to see her sitting in an upright position when I've been so used to seeing her laying flat for all of these months!
This is a picture of Kaylee early last week deciding she DID want to sit up that day...but it was quickly followed by a topple to the side & a quick falling over moment. Oh well...she'll eventually get it. I am just enjoying her being little & I'm honestly in no hurry for her to grow up!
This was just a cute pic. This is one of my favorite outfits of hers (gotta love Gymboree!), and I can't help but put these cute bows in her hair when we're going out places. (Even if Justin hates them...) :)

No comments:
Post a Comment