Kaylee had her 3-month birthday on Saturday. I am in total shock that 3 months has already flown by, and I'm afraid how quickly the next few months (and years) are going to fly by as well. I know that I still feel like Austin should be crawling, and here he is...almost 3 years old! Anyway, I'm trying really hard to enjoy every single day with BOTH kids & appreciate the small things with both of them -- whether it's just sitting & holding Kaylee while she's sleeping, or building sandcastles with Austin in the back yard. Childhood is such a precious time, and such a short time as well. It makes me sad just thinking about it all...
I'll dry my tears.... Anyway - here is a picture of me & Kaylee on her 3-month birthday. The day was cram-packed with things to keep us busy. That morning was when I ran the "5K For Clay" (see next posting), then we came back & relaxed a bit before we went with our neighbors to go see "The Dark Knight" and left the kids with the sitter. That night called for a few hours of Olympics viewing on TV, so needless to say, we kept little Kaylee hoppin' on her big birthday!
She is such a happy baby, and she just squirms all over and smiles when I start talking to her. She has just begun blowing bubbles this past week, so that's great fun for her these days. Austin tells me daily how much he loves his baby sister & he also loves kissing her & telling her "Sweet Dreams" before he goes to bed at night. Our kids are awesome & we're so blessed in so many ways...

1 comment:
She is so precious! I can't believe how much she is growing!
Post a Comment