Monday, August 11, 2008

My new haircut...

So I got tired of my long hair about 3 weeks ago & went to a new salon here in Round Rock called "Ciao Bella".  It is such a cute place!  Melissa cut my hair, but I wasn't super happy with it (too many layers & too high-maintenance for me to take care of every day), so I went back the following week & got it chopped a bit more.  The second pic is currently what my hair looks like, but I'm planning on getting it cut even shorter within the next week.  I LOVE the Posh Spice bob, but I'm not sure I can go that short in the back -- we'll see.

My main criteria when I got it cut is that I wanted it to be short...but still be long enough to pull back in a ponytail for when we start running next weekend.  I'm past the point of caring & now just want a cute, short haircut.  I'll update the pics when I finally get it to where I want it...

(By the way - our marathon training starts next weekend!  I'm running a 5K this weekend to get ready for our training.  It'll be the first time I've tied on my running shoes since the half-marathon in early 2007, so we'll see how it goes!)

BEFORE:

AFTER:


1 comment:

Rebekah said...

I like the new hair cut! Although, POsh's hair is very cute too! I am sure you could pull it off!