She turns 2 months old next Wednesday (July 16th) & is growing every day! Just a couple of weeks ago, she started smiling & cooing at me, so that just absolutely melts my heart. She recognizes my voice & my face now, and is much more alert than ever before. Austin loves her so much & is a great help to me -- he goes & fetches burp cloths, diapers, wipes, blankets, pacifiers...pretty much anything that I ask him for help with. Sometimes I get a reply of "I'm busy" when I ask him for help, but he's mostly a huge help & always a great big brother to her!
She has given me a few really good nights of sleeping so far; last week, she slept for 7 hours straight, 2 nights in a row. I tried to remind myself not to get used to it because it wasn't for good, and I'm glad I did that because she's now back to getting up every 2-3 hours at night to feed. She's a great baby & I don't mind the (seemingly) sleepless nights for her -- I just feel so blessed to have two healthy, happy, beautiful children.
Here are a few more pictures of our little love bug...Enjoy!

1 comment:
she is gorgeous!!! seriously...you have the most beautiful kiddoes!
Post a Comment