Here is Kaylee's birth announcement, for those of you who haven't gotten to see it yet. I am so proud of it because it matches the birdie theme in her nursery! I have found a wonderful stay-at-home Mom in Georgetown that designed it for me (and has done numerous other photo invitations/announcements for me in the past), and I could've have been more pleased with it!
One of my friends from Moms Club, Alecia, came over when Kaylee was 1 1/2 weeks old & took her newborn pictures. Kaylee cooperated like a champ & even fell asleep for a bit so we could get the adorable "sleeping baby" pictures that I wanted so bad! Here are a few of my favorites:



1 comment:
I love it!!!! It is about time the cutest most creative friend I have start blogging about her cute little family! Check out our's at hogwildharrisfamily.blogspot.com. It is not updated too often. I am trying to get better! Hopefully when we are good and sttled here in Texas!
Post a Comment