Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Kaylee - Just being cute!



I snapped these pictures of Kaylee in her swing the other day & just wanted to share them.  She is smiling & cooing so much these days & is such a happy baby.  She only cries when she wants something & is so content the rest of the time.  Austin still loves her so much & asks to hold her all the time...he's been such a big help to me since she was born!  We're so blessed to have two happy, healthy children!
Take a look at her hair -- I absolutely cannot get the top of her hair to lay down!  It's constantly sticking straight up & the only thing I can do to contain it is put a little bow in it.  I'm hoping this will just mean that she'll have extra volume in her hair once she gets older, but for now, it's quite a chore for me to contain!  The Moms in my club have various names for it -- a hair tuft, orangutan hair, sleepy hair.  Regardless, it's cute & annoying at the same time!!  (No matter how many times I brush her hair down after a bath, it still finds its way sticking straight UP!)

2 comments:

*shelcey* said...

Oh my gosh Amber she is SOOO cute!!!!

Rebekah said...

I love her hair! Be glad she is not bald!