Austin just caught on to waterskiing this past weekend!
Justin has been trying 2-3 times with him every time we go to the lake & up until Saturday, he was only able to be about 5-6 feet away from Justin and stay up about 4-5 seconds before he'd crash.
Well… Saturday was Austin's lucky day because not only did he stay up on the skis for over 15 minutes, Justin let the rope out to its fullest length (which was about 30 feet, I'd say) & Austin did remarkably well. Actually, I ended up just having to stop the boat to get him back into the boat because he wasn't wiping out & he kept saying he wasn't tired.
(I think he was just so excited to be doing what he was doing!)
Here's a video clip I caught of him doing his new thing.
… and all of this before starting Kindergarten this week & turning 6 in a few more weeks.
What a big boy!

No comments:
Post a Comment