Wow -- it has been over a month since I last blogged. Let me start off by saying that I've missed it... and I'm sorry for my hardcore blog followers! (ha)
Life is crazier than ever, as I'm finishing up my 14-week student teaching assignment (only 10 more days), we have trips planned out the wazoo, assignments due for my class, etc. I'm going to slow down for about 5 minutes this morning & fill everyone in.
Justin & I just got back on Sunday from a 7-day Caribbean cruise to Cozumel, Grand Cayman & Jamaica. We did the same cruise 2 years ago with our friends Brian & Leslie... and we did it again this year with them too! We had a blast & I'll post pics soon.
While we were gone, the kids went up to Arkansas & Oklahoma and spent time with both sets of their grandparents. Needless to say, I know they had a great time last week as well!
I passed my first exam (PPR exam) to become a certified teacher in Texas. Now I have a very in-depth Food Science exam to take & pass, then I'll be granted my teaching cert. In addition, I also have a culminating exam to take this summer which covers everything I've learned since I started grad school, so that should be fun too.
I bought an embroidery machine a few months ago & am having lots of fun creating new things. I'll post pics of some of my projects soon. I have a friend who just had a new baby girl & you can only imagine how much fun I had creating stuff for her!!
One of my best friends is getting married in Key West in 3 short weeks, so I'm anxious to fly down there for a girls week with my besties.
Kaylee is the flower girl in one of our neighbor's weddings next month. This is her trying on her sweet yellow dress a few weeks ago. She LOVES this dress & twirls around in it every time she puts it on...
That's it for now. More posts & more pics to come.

1 comment:
She looks like a mini Belle in that yellow dress. So cute!
Post a Comment