The bluebonnets are absolutely gorgeous this year, so the kids and I loaded up in the truck about two weeks ago & headed across the road to Old Settlers Park to a field that I had noticed was just loaded with the gorgeous wildflowers. Before heading out, I snapped this cute picture on our front porch... aren't they adorable!
This is an up-close picture of a beautiful Texas bluebonnet. It's our state flower... and it's a wildflower. These flowers just spring up all over the place this time of year. It's quite a sight to see!
My attempt of getting good pictures of the kids in the flowers wasn't so great. It's really hard to get a 4-year old and a 2-year old to look at the camera at the same time, smiling, and not doing anything goofy. Regardless, I still think these two pictures turned out okay... (two out of about 100 that I took!)

1 comment:
So cute! I can't believe how big Kaylee is getting! I LOVE bluebonnet pictures!
Post a Comment