Monday, March 30, 2009

A Year Ago

I've been going through our pictures on the computer lately & have decided I'm going to try to do a "A Year Ago" post as often as I remember -- I think it's neat to look back to what we were doing last year at this time...and see how much the kids have changed!  So...

A YEAR AGO THIS WEEK...

We had already taken the boat out to Lake Georgetown a few times & Justin had successfully wakeboarded for the first time behind our boat in mid-February...with a wetsuit on, of course!

We took Austin to the Round Rock Easter Egg Hunt at Old Settlers Park, across the street from our house.  I vividly remember this morning -- I had gotten up to go garage sale & went to pick up the "boys" in time for the egg hunt.  They both were still half asleep...

Austin was helping me get Kaylee's nursery ready for her arrival...and on this particular day (above), was modeling a little from his summer wardrobe & a little from his winter wardrobe!

Leslie, April & Susie threw me my baby shower at Leslie's house a week ago this upcoming weekend.  My best friend, Julie, drove down from Fort Worth & surprised me at my front door about 5 minutes before I was ready to leave for the shower.  It was such a great surprise & such a great weekend!

I had the best baby shower ever -- my friends really outdid themselves!  (That's Susie, me, April & Leslie in the picture above...)  Since this picture, Susie has moved away, April has cut her hair & Leslie is now pregnant!  My, how things change!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Prego you were up and out goig to garage sales while your boys were sleeping. Seems like prego mommy should have been the one to get to sleep in.