Thursday, March 26, 2009

Kaylee Shea

It's been a while since I did updates on the kids, so here's a 10-month update on Kaylee.

Yes, that's right - she's 10 months old!  I'm just amazed at how fast she's growing up & how fast time is flying by!  Everyone told me that time would fly by faster for the second child than it did the first, and I totally believe them!  I swear I was got discharged from the hospital with her just a month ago!  And it's almost been a year now...ugh...

I have been experimenting with Kaylee's super long hair this week & have discovered I can get it into somewhat of a ponytail!  Granted, her hair has been long enough for months to do this, but I just recently remembered to buy mini rubber bands at the store!  Anyway, I can pull the long part in the back up into a ponytail (some people prefer to call it her mullet, I've learned), but the sides & front still have a mind of their own.  Oh well...it's cute regardless...
Here's a side view of her ponytail (down low) -- the top part flipping out are just whispys!

Kaylee is still such a happy baby & loves her brother.  She usually wants to be helping him play with whatever he has his hands on, which sometimes leads to fights.  He's getting better about playing WITH her & not worrying what she's getting into of his.

She has been sick for the past few weeks with a pretty severe cold of sorts.  We got back from our cruise to find both kids sick & coughing.  The coughs have lasted for over 2 weeks & I think I've recently kept the Kleenex company in business because I've been wiping noses so much.  Regardless, we're both thankful that they're feeling better & getting back to their normal selves...


2 comments:

Rachel Lyn said...

They're so precious when they sleep! Hope everyone feels better soon. I think Austin is also the allergy capital of the world. :)

Anonymous said...

I like the pony tail. I'll get easier Mama, just pull harder. HAHAHA! just kidding.