Here are a few more pics from Austin's 3rd Birthday Party last night... Enjoy!
Austin, as we were singing "Happy Birthday" to him!
Leslie, Michelle & Abby enjoying hot dogs & chips!
Austin & Jonah -- ready for cake!!
Helping Austin open his birthday gifts -- this one is his new Buzz Lightyear lunch box!
After the party was over, I caught him eating the extra frosting off of the spatula! :)
The set-up for the party -- he LOVED the huge Buzz balloon!!
This is what most of the Dads were doing during the party -- watching football on TV. I joked that all of Austin's birthday parties so far has involved football...because this is what happens every year!
Melanie & Madelena (with her party favor bucket that I was SO proud of giving to the kids -- thanks, Alecia!)
The kids enjoying Austin's sandbox -- Nathan, Diego, Maggie, Emma, Mason, Antonio, Tommy, Maria
Ryan & Austin having their hot dogs & hamburgers!

No comments:
Post a Comment