Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Big Debut!

Well, as some of you know, Kaylee got her hair cut on Monday.  You see, I've been ready to have it cut for a few months, but I promised our friend/neighbor, Erin (who was the bride in the wedding Kaylee was in this past weekend) that I would leave it long for the wedding.

Just about 36 hours after the end of the wedding, I was on my way to Pigtails & Crewcuts in Cedar Park to get my sweet baby girl's hair cut.

Here's a picture of her hair up in curlers for the wedding...


And her beautiful hair at the wedding.
(When her hair was wet, it was all the way down to her butt!)


You see, the last time Kaylee had her hair cut was when she had just turned 1 and I wanted to even it out just a bit.  Ends up that it was a bad cut & never looked "right", so we just started growing it out.
Two years later, and here's what it looked like...


We LOVED Pigtails & Crewcuts in Cedar Park.  I highly suggest it to any local friends who need to get their kids' hair cut.  They were super awesome with her & made it fun, which was great since she was new to the hair salon!

Here she is getting her hair chopped off...


And here's her new shoulder-length 'do!
They cut about 7" off!  Can you believe it?!



I'm still going to try to get a better shot of her because none of these are great, but you get the idea.

Every time she walks by a mirror, she flips her hair with her hands & says, "I like my pretty hair".   So sweet....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's really cute!