Thursday, June 17, 2010

This Week...

...has been just as busy as many other weeks I've had recently, but I actually paused to snap a few fun pictures this time!

As we were heading to Austin's soccer lessons yesterday, I turned around in the Tahoe (while at a stop light) & snapped pics of the kids in their sunglasses. Too cute...



A bit over a month ago, Austin decided he wanted to plant some vegetables in front of our house, where I usually have flowers planted. (I've given up on planting summer flowers this year b/c it gets so hot, I usually can't keep them alive...) So, he planted some green beans, green onions & squash (and I believe one lone watermelon). His garden is growing like crazy!! Here's a picture of it a few nights ago; I'm thinking we'll be enjoying fresh veggies courtesy of our little gardener in a few weeks!!


Last night, our babysitter, Brittany, came over to babysit the kids while Justin & I took a long-awaited date night out to downtown Austin. We went & watched the Spazmatics play at Cedar Street & it was amazing. So much fun!! We went with a group of our friends & had a blast... except that the one group photo I took on my phone was too dark & didn't show up. Such a bummer... but here's a great pic of me & Justin in the parking garage before the night began! ha


No comments: