Thursday, February 4, 2010

Interview With a 4-Year Old

I did this interview with Austin early last year & was pretty amused at some of his answers. I ran across our old blog entry & decided to "interview" him again... here's what he came up with this year:

1. What is something Mom always says to you?

“Give me a kiss.”

2. What makes Mom happy?

“Hugs”

3. What makes Mom sad?

“When you get pinched”

4. How does Mom make you laugh?

“Make silly faces”

5. What was Mom like as a kid?

“A little girl”

6. How old is Mommy?

“58” (ouch)

7. How tall is Mommy?

“48 pounds”

8. What is Mom's favorite thing to do?

“Eat bananas”

9. What does Mom do when you're not around?

"Work."

10. If Mom becomes famous, what will it be for?

“Being you”

11. What is Mom really good at?

“Drawing”

12. What is Mom not very good at?

“Killing deer”

13. What is your Mom's job?

“Teaching”

14. What is Mom's favorite food?

“Okra”

15. What makes you proud of Mom?

“Because you do good things”

16. If Mom was a cartoon character, who would she be?

“Omi Zoomi”

17. What do you & Mom do together?

“Go to the mailbox on our bikes”

18. How are you & Mom the same?

“We have the same eyes!”

19. How are you & Mom different?

“You have black hair & I have brown hair”

20. How do you know Mom loves you?

“Because you’re nice to me”

21. What does Mom love most about Dad?

“Because he likes to deer hunt”

22. Where is Mom's favorite place to go?

“Emma’s house”

23. Anything else you want to tell me?

“I love you… I’m ready for Dad to get home from work”

4 comments:

cstafford said...

I love this so much! Austin is just precious - those are the sweetest answers! I can't wait until Claire is old enough for a survey like this!

~aj~ said...

Super duper cute!!!

Rebekah said...

i want want to pinch Austin because he is too cute, but that would make his mommy sad! so so cute. i wish i could ask cilla these questions!

Rachel Lyn said...

Can't wait to try this with Bailey! He's adorable!