Today was Austin's Valentine's Day party at his preschool that he goes to. Kaylee & I went to the school about an hour before school was out to join in on the V-Day festivities & party that his class was having. We got there just in time to watch each kid get to hand out their Valentines to all of their friends in the class. Here's Austin with his little V-Day bag that he made to keep all of his goodies in:
After all of the Valentines had been passed out, it was snack time!! Lots of yummy choices like carrots & pretzels & cheese & fruit... the kids chowed down!! This is a picture of Austin's class (plus a Mom & a sibling): 6 boys & 4 girls in the class (can't you just imagine the rowdiness of having all of those boys together?!).
Speaking of rowdy... here's a picture of Austin with his two best friends in class, Rayner & Landon. I am so glad Austin has made such great friends in school this year! (They just look like trouble all together, don't they?!)
I love this picture that Rayner's Mom took of me & Austin. He was SO excited that Kaylee & I came to his party... but was even more excited to get home & show me all of the cool Valentines that his friends had given him. As he said on the way home from school, "Mom... I've had a good day!"

1 comment:
He looks like such a sweet boy! Happy Valentine's Day!
Post a Comment