Monday, January 25, 2010

No Training Wheels!


Austin decided this past Friday that he wanted to try riding his bike without training wheels! Justin was playing outside with him, took off the trainers & realized that Austin was really good at riding with just 2 wheels instead of his regular 4! Austin soon ran in to get me & bring me outside to show me his new "trick" (as he called it). After he rode up & down the street & sidewalk for about 30 minutes, he decided he wanted his trainers back on... then decided the next day he wanted to try it without again. I have a feeling it won't be long & the training wheels will permanently be gathering dust in the garage!!


2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Austin, you are getting way too big. Congrats, buddy!

~aj~ said...

Goodness sakes, I was not expecting him to go so FAST! Wow, I'm impressed!!!!