I am, as usual, over a week behind getting pictures posted. Here's what the Ham kids have been up to over the past week (or so)...
For New Years Eve, we went to our neighbor's house across the street, Brian & Leslie. Austin & Emma are best friends, so we knew that they'd keep each other entertained! Leslie had bought some fireworks to set off in the street, so we bundled the kids up & headed outside for the show... below is my favorite picture from the night! Amazingly, the kids stayed awake & somewhat in a good mood to ring in the new year. We were ALL ready to head back across the street & hit the sack once 12:00 rolled around though!!
Since it has been SO COLD outside lately, I brought Kaylee's favorite outside toy inside! She loves our little Cozy Coupe that every child on our block has pulled out of our garage to play in at one point or another -- it seems to always be the "go to" toy for kids! This car has stayed nice & warm in our house for the past couple of weeks, so I'm sure it thinks it's on vacation! Then again, between Austin, Kaylee, baby dolls and Buzz Lightyear & Woody, this car is probably the most played-with toy in our house right now!
Bath time!! I snapped this adorable picture of the kids after they got out of the bath a few nights ago. Some of our Texas friends gave them these awesome hooded bath towels to the kids for Christmas & they are a HIT in our house! After every bath time, Austin turns into a shark & Kaylee turns into a butterfly, and we go find Daddy & attack him!! (And I must say that they're the cutest shark & butterfly I've ever seen!)
Hand-Me-Downs! This shirt used to be Austin's, and I just realized today that Kaylee is the perfect size for it! Gotta love some hand-me-downs from big brother! And OF COURSE you've gotta love some Razorback representation in the Lone Star State! (Get ready, Baby Cilla, this shirt is on its way to you before you know it!)

2 comments:
Cuteness! I love these pics!
The pic of Austin and Kaylee with their coats on is too too cute! I am so behind on looking at blogs. I loved looking at all of your Christmas pictures! I bet it was tons of fun this year!
Post a Comment