We have been staying busier than ever, but after all is said & done after each day, I cannot tell you how thankful I am for the wonderful husband that I am married to and the two awesome, precious children that I have been blessed with. They honestly light up my life like I never thought possible.
I snapped these next couple of pictures last week before Kaylee went to bed. Justin & the kids were playing around in the floor & I thought it was a great photo op. I especially love the second one where Kaylee has Justin's chin in her little hand -- she really does love her Daddy! (And Austin does too...)
We have been enjoying some cooler weather this fall, which means that in the afternoons, we venture outside for some playtime before Daddy gets home. (Much more bearable than those 100+ degree days we had all summer!) Both kids love being outside, and Austin has started an acorn collection in my mop bucket -- it all started months ago when he'd pick up a few acorns off our trees each day. Well, turn that into the trees shedding their acorns & you have a good collection of acorns for a 4-year old to enjoy! (He'll even stop when we're riding our bikes around the neighborhood if he sees a really nice, big one on the sidewalk. That boy loves his acorns!) Anyway, he's pretty proud of his collection & guards them very closely when Kaylee comes near...

No comments:
Post a Comment