Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Must...Do...Better

I MUST do better at this blogging thing. The days are flying by, time is running short, and I find myself wondering how I'm going to get everything done...

I started my first class towards my Masters Degree last week. To top it off, I didn't have access to the online system to get my class assignments until class was already going on for 2 days. Add to it that we were traveling those 2 days to Florida for a family vacation, and you can imagine my stress level. Nonetheless, my assignments got completed in time, and I'm already needing to start on my assignments for next week -- it's going to be a never-ending cycle, I suppose.

Lots have been going on lately, and I hope to be able to add a few more things to the blog to fill you all in on it. Until then...

No comments: