Tuesday, September 1, 2009

15 Month Check-Up


Kaylee had her 15-month well child check-up last week. The doctor is still pleased with her growth & development, and told me to quit stressing about her not wanting to eat her veggies. I remember Austin going through that, but it's just so hard when they simply won't eat what you want them to; then again, Austin LOOOVES his veggies now, so maybe in time, Kaylee will too.

Nonethless, here are her stats for her 15-month visit:
  • Weight: 22 lbs. 15 oz. (50th percentile for children her age)
  • Height: 30.75" (75th percentile for children her age)
  • Head Circumference: 49 cm ("off the charts", exactly the words of our pediatrician)
...I guess we make babies with big heads. Both of my kids have always had huge head measurements!! :)

3 comments:

Erica said...

My kids have huge heads too! We've always said it's because they're holding those huge brains... :)

Rebekah said...

I love your kids...they are the CUTEST! C has a big noggin...it's kind of cute and perfect for big bows! We are planning to make it for Austin's birthday on Monday. We will see how the weekend goes and I will let you know for sure. I know the feeling about wanting time to stand still! It goes way to fast! Good luck with school! You are truly amazing. Your kids are super lucky to have you as their mom!
Oh, and Cilla said she wanted to borrow that cute dress when Kaylee outgrows it. Can't wait to put her in all of her cute "new" fall clothes!

Rebekah said...

By the way...LOVE your family beach picture! We want to see more!