Friday, July 24, 2009

Fire Station Tour

We toured one of the Round Rock Fire Stations last week with our Moms Club. Austin had a great time & I got some great pictures of all of the kids enjoying themselves. Both of the firemen were extremely nice & great with the kids, and I had to basically bribe Austin when it was time for us to leave. The firemen had shown us their dinner table & kitchen at the beginning of the tour; well, when the tour was over, it was around lunch time, so Austin had in his mind we were having lunch there. It was pretty funny since all of the refrigerators & cupboards had padlocks on them -- I don't think we could've gotten a snack if we wanted to! ha







1 comment:

Rachel Lyn said...

Tell Austin the padlocks are so that each shift (A, B, & C) has their own food. No pilfering! :)