On Sunday, we decided to take the boat out to Lake Austin & enjoy the cool water on such a hot day. Brian, Leslie & Emma as well as Becca all accompanied us, along with some new friends we've made, Rob & Rebecca Gauvin.
After just an hour or so on the water, the guys spotted a rope swing & all quickly decided to partake in the fun. I have videos of all of the guys & Becca all jumping off the rope swing -- I'd like to think I'm the photographer/videographer on all of our trips since I never seem to partake in the wakeboarding/tubing/skiing/rope swing jumping.... (I could go on & on!)

Leslie & Becca enjoying the shade during the beginning of our trip...
I LOVE this picture of Brian & Emma. She's almost three -- when did this happen?!?
These are our new friends, Rob & Rebecca. They moved here from Maine & they are both just awesome people to hang out with!!
After lunch, Emma & Austin had decided they were fed up with the day, so they both fell asleep. I think it's so cute how they're laying on eachother & all tangled up... so cute!!

1 comment:
Ahhhh....young love. :)
Post a Comment