Justin took my SIM card out of my camera & into the deerwoods for his camera out there a few weeks back... thus taking some of my Halloween pics with him. I finally got them back this past weekend & wanted to post these fun pictures.
We visited our regular pumpkin patch the week of Halloween with Emma. I LOVE this first picture of Austin & Emma -- he was so excited to see her that he picked her up & gave her a big hug!
And, of course, all of the "big" kids. Summer (who is almost 4 months old) had pics made on her own because Leslie couldn't seem to get a good pic of all of the kids together.
And we carved our pumpkin! Instead of my regular 'ol jack-o-lantern face, I got on Google & looked up some spooky faces & freehanded this cool design on our pumpkin. I thought it turned out looking really cool & spooky!!

No comments:
Post a Comment