Monday, August 23, 2010

Lake Days

Wow - so I just realized I am THREE weeks behind on blogging, so in an effort to catch up, I'm hoping to post all kinds of fun stuff today... so get ready!!

On Sunday, August 1st, we took some friends out to Lake Austin on our boat. Our neighbors, Rebecca & Brannon, had been wanting to join us all summer & we finally caught a weekend we could all go! We went to church that morning & then headed to the lake mid-day! B&B are getting married in Hawaii in a few months... aren't they so cute?!?


Brian Wade also went out with us, but I didn't get any great shots of him except for while he was wakeboarding... Sorry, Brian!

Here's Austin, our official flag-holder. The kids think that having a flag in the boat is pretty fun, so they play with it all the time. (Little do they know that it's a requirement when you're pulling someone in a boat!)


And, of course, here's a great Mommy/daughter picture that I snapped. Kaylee LOVES the water & is getting much more used to it. I'm still praying that they'll take after Justin's footsteps in the water instead of mine!! (ha)


No comments: