Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Featured Recipe!


So, my Sausage Crescent Wraps (above) are famous!  They have been featured on the new college football website, www.holyturf.com, as a prize pick for tailgating food this season!

Check out the link here for the step-by-step recipe:
http://www.holyturf.com/2010/08/tasty-tuesdays-sausage-crescent-wraps/

While you're there... take a look around the site! I especially love the "For Women" section; there's terminology break-downs, new weekly recipes & more!!

A bit of background:  One of my good college friends, Rebekah, moved from Fayetteville to Waco and then back to Fayetteville all within the past few years.  Since they are now back in Hog Country, they (or rather, mostly her husband, Flint) have started up this new website for all fans of college football.  It's a great site & I wish them all of the luck on it!  Anyway, Flint asked that I submit my favorite tailgating recipe to be featured, and I just KNEW that this was the recipe that I wanted to send.  They are DELISH!!

Let me know what you think!!

No comments: