Wow... has it already been SIX years since that snowy winter day in Fayetteville when Justin & I tied the knot?! We honestly can't believe it, but we're still so happy together!Yesterday (December 13th) was our 6 year anniversary. We celebrated the way we always do every year -- by going out for a nice dinner. Our awesome babysitter, Brittany, came to watch the kids, make them dinner & get them to bed while we enjoyed a nice night out.
Below is our annual anniversary picture. I have a book that I write in each year about what we're doing in our lives, where we celebrated our anniversary, and then also include a picture of us all dressed up before we go out. This picture will be added to our "2009" page... (our tiny little Christmas tree is behind us if you can't see it... we covered it up!! Oops!).
We did "double duty" on our anniversary this year & coupled our anniversary dinner with our friend Christmas celebration. (A bunch of our friends in TX always get together for dinner & a white elephant gift exchange for Christmas, so we just joined forces this year & did them together!) We went to eat at the "European Bistro" in Pflugerville & had a great time. There were 6 couples, and we enjoyed some great food, great drinks & some great fun together.
We got home to a clean house, two sleeping kids & an awesome babysitter. We were both exhausted, but so happy to have spent our anniversary night together. Here's to many more!!

1 comment:
Oh what a wonderful time!!! And to come home to sleeping kids and a clean house...icing on the cake! Ya'll are as beautiful as ever! I can't believe it has been six years!!! Gosh, I will never forget that snowy day! I was scared to get out and drive but wasn't going to miss it! Good for you for keeping the book! How neat! I got a "Christmas memories" book to start for us this year! I think it will be net to look back years from now!
Post a Comment