Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Austin's Christmas Program


Austin had his Christmas program at his Mother's Day Out program on the night of December 15th. It was the first time Justin had gotten to see his school, meet his teacher, etc., AND it was Austin's first-ever Christmas program so we were all really excited about the entire night.

Austin's class and the younger 3-year old class got up and sang three songs... all of which I captured on video. However, Blogger doesn't seem to want to upload the videos to my page, so I'll have to try back again later... Regardless, he did a great job & was so excited to see us in the crowd!

After the performances, we went to a cookie reception and feasted on a huge buffet of cookies before we headed home. The night was amazing & I can't wait for many more programs to come!

No comments: