Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Kaylee - 18 Months!?!


Is this real?! Could Kaylee really already be 18 months old?! Time is flying by MUCH faster than I've ever wanted it to... our little girl is getting BIG!!

I took her to the pediatrician yesterday for her 18-month well check visit. Here are the stats:
  • Weight: 24 pounds, 2 ounces (around the 40th percentile)
  • Length: 32.25" long (around the 60th percentile)
She is growing & developing right on track, and the doctor was happy with how she's doing. I've been a bit worried lately that she's not talking as much as I think she should be, but he assured me that anything between 5-25 words at her age is completely normal. She is saying about 7 words, so I guess we're on the lower end of the "normal" range, but I'll still take it & be happy that she's healthy and growing properly.

1 comment:

The Swifts said...

So CUTE!!! Girl, I'm right there with you on the talking. We're only at about 5-10 words, too and i have to keep telling myself it's not that big of deal! Aren't girls fun!!?!