Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Party

We had our soon-to-be yearly Christmas party with our Texas friends this past weekend. Brian & Leslie hosted, and we tried out a new babysitter since our regular babysitter, Brittany, was out of town. (It was nice to try out someone new while just being across the street should she need anything...)
There were about 13-14 of us total, and Brian & Leslie made a delicious dinner of chicken parmesan! Afterwards, we did a gift exchange & just had fun together!!
Above is a picture of me & Justin...Saturday was our 5 year anniversary, so this is the picture I'll be putting in our anniversary book this year! (I keep a book & on each of our anniversaries, I snap a picture of us to put in it, along with a story of what we've been up to this year, what we did to celebrate our anniversary, etc. It's already so much fun looking back over the past few years!)
These are "the girls" -- Leslie, April, me & Michelle. We were the "early birds" and more girls showed up later...but we had to take an opportunity to get a photo before we started stuffing our faces!
Me & April. I met April through Leslie & she is WONDERFUL! She cracks me up & it's so funny how she feels like she's been one of my friends for years & years. I can totally be my silly self around her & I love it!
Yet another anniversary picture...this time in front of their Christmas tree! :)

No comments: