Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Hiking at Lake Georgetown

I am about a month behind on blogging... and hoping to get caught up this week, so get ready!

A few weeks ago on a lone Sunday afternoon, we decided to go hiking up at Lake Georgetown where Justin hunts during the fall.  We called up Brian & Leslie to go with us; Leslie had gone shopping, but Brian & the girls were excited about going.  So we all met up to go hiking!

Brian wore our Kelty backpack & carried Summer the whole way.


I think she liked it...


The kids had a blast.  Emma & Austin, of course, usually stayed way far ahead of us exploring & getting to be the first to walk the trail.  Kaylee tried to keep up with them but couldn't, so she & I were hiking buddies that day.


At the mid-point of our hiking trip is a pond, so we stopped for a snack & a nice long break before heading back to our cars & calling it a day.


The kids had a blast & I'm sure we'll take that same hiking trail again soon.

No comments: