For Christmas, Justin's parents bought Kaylee (and our niece, Emilee) matching shopping carts. I mean, come on -- what little girl doesn't want a shopping cart, right?! Well, this cart has proved to be one of our kids' favorite new toys; not a day has gone by since Christmas that it hasn't been pushed around our house, filled with toys or baby dolls or play food from Kaylee's kitchen. In 3 simple words... It's A Hit!!
I have ventured out and taken it to the store a few times, but Austin & Kaylee end up fighting over who is going to push it, who got to push it longer than the other, whose hands aren't supposed to be touching it because it isn't their turn to push, and so on. It is really fun to let them follow me around the store and help me shop, though. And every time I've taken it out, people stop me and ask where we found it. (It's a Melissa & Doug, so I steer them to Amazon.com, or a local toy store in town called Kaleidoscope Toys here in Round Rock.)
Regardless, I happened to have my camera with me last week when we took it to Wal-Mart. Kaylee was practicing running with the cart up & down the toy aisles, so that's why these pictures look a bit like they're in fast-forward... (And obviously Austin was preoccupied with the toy aisle and decided to let Kaylee have some one-on-one time with the cart!)
Thanks, Mimi & Pawpaw for the awesome cart! I think it's a hit!!

1 comment:
The shopping cart is too cute and so is your daughter.
Post a Comment